Tuesday, June 1 2010
It’s a celebrity sex ed edition of So Last Week with Carla Bruni teaching you how to ask for a finger up your backside in seven different languages and Angela Lansbury discussing sex and femininity in the golden years (and from her bathtub!).
It’s so not Monday, but with the long holiday weekend I had a hard time posting last week’s news until now! So please, enjoy the once-in-a-while Tuesday addition of So Last Week: Sex News You May Have Missed.
- So today! Al and Tipper Gore are no more. (Independent)
- Carla Bruni asks for a finger up her butt in seven different languages. (Gawker)
- Sex toy or sexual health device. What’s in a name? (Sexuality.about)
- Christian Audigier gets cocky with a line of latex, and have you tried Ed Hardy lube? (TheGloss)
- How to bring up masturbation in a White House briefing. (Asylum)
- Buck Angel’s body issues. (Sexis)
- Angela Lansbury’s at-home video on staying sexual after menopause and other golden advice. (Jezebel)
- Less than half of married women call their husband the best sex of their life. At least I hope it’s good sex. (NOTE: There’s a lot of use of the word depressing in the first sentence, but if you read past this, what you’ll find can be, well, depressing (Lemondrop)
- No longer laying low; 39 Italian mistresses (all who’ve done it with “celibate” priests and monks) call for the end of a celibacy rule that isn’t stopping the religious folk from getting laid. (CarnalNation)
- Meat for sex? Chimps don’t trade one meat for another, or do they? (NewScientist)
Tell Me You Love Me