Wednesday, January 13 2010
With all the hubabaloo surrounding Jay Lenoâ€™s return to late night, (you can where Conanâ€™s head is at here), I got to thinking about why Iâ€™d way rather have sex with Conan than Jay, and itâ€™s not just that I have a thing for ginger men. Iâ€™m talking in the flesh sex, but if I was like a lot of people who get into bed, turn on the “Tonight Show” and then have some nookie while listening to the opening monologue, Iâ€™d still rather have sex to Conan than Jay. Here are my reasons why:
- Conan isnâ€™t only dorky cute, heâ€™s got the Harvard degree (and was President of the Harvard Lampoon) plus he wrote some of the best episodes of the Simpsons, and thatâ€™s only one of the TV shows he wrote for (SNL and Not Necessarily the News are two others (not necessarily to happen in that order). That makes him not just paper-smart, but hilarious to boot. Two qualities that are important in a partner - humor and good head (of the intelligent kind).
- Jay Lenoâ€™s jaw may be big and manly, and Iâ€™m a sucker for pronounced jaw line, but Conan Oâ€™Brienâ€™s got more forehead - which isnâ€™t always attractive, but maybe itâ€™s because heâ€™s got more brain?…okay, thatâ€™s not a point for either of them.
- Conan co-wrote a sketch for SNL where the word penis was used A LOT. Iâ€™m going to assume that means Conanâ€™s in touch with his. And anyone in touch with their penis, is good by me. Heâ€™s also appeared in the South Park movie, and Robot Chicken. Â Again, it goes back to the humor.
- Jay Leno was creepy and scripted at the Michael Jackson trial on child sex abuse.
- Conan is in way better shape, and taller. I donâ€™t mind the tall men.
- Conan has bigger fingers, and even if what they say about bigger hands (and feet) really doesnâ€™t hold true all the time, if it holds true some of the time, then this may be one of those times.
- Leno does do great charity work, and a lot of it, plus he rides a motorcycle (two big points here) and he does seem like a really nice guy. But Iâ€™ve always been attracted to the bad boys anyway, and although Conan doesnâ€™t come off as “bad” necessarily, I know he could be. Bad. Very Bad. In all the best ways.
Tell Me You Love Me