Monday, March 12 2012
My thoughts. A view of my new city. My alien penis art. .
In this week’s sex news you may have missed, the cartoon Doonesbury goes not so comic . Contraception fairies. Emo killings in Iraq. A new book says, wake up women, men cheat. Plus, breaking a penis and other stories that make you go “ouch.” It’s all So Last Week.
- Doonsebury comic strip on rape and abortion law doesn’t fly in certain states. (Guardian)
- Contraception fairies and the pro-choice reawakening. (Salon)
- Scary stuff in Iraq where being perceived as gay is enough to get you killed. (HuffPo)
- Men cheat. A controversial new book tells women to deal with it. (TheSun)
- What happens when you break a penis. (io9)
- A dating site for couples. (NYT)
- Hey Kirk Cameron, “other people have the a right to mock you and the silly, stupid words that have dribbled out of your skull through that word hole above your chin.” Yeah. (whatever.scalzi) (Thx Charlie Glickman!)
- Let them eat cake (they do!) Emily McComb spends a day on a Jessica Drake/Wicked Pictures shoot. (xojane)
- Two privileged Julia’s advice for Sex and the City wanna-bee’s makes me happy I was never a velvet-rope-kind-of-girl. (NYPost)
- Good for desert living I suppose. Women best at spotting snakes (actually snakes, not trouser snakes) after ovulation. (stylist.co.uk)
Tell Me You Love Me