Monday, July 23 2012
In this week’s So Last Week, no-orgasm sex is saving marriages. Yahoo hires a pregnant CEO and the world wails. The Olympic Village gets set to screw. Man with large penis is given a hard time at San Francisco Airport, while another woman visits the Statue of Liberty to declare her love. It’s all so last week, sex news you may have missed.
- Meet karezza, the new, no-orgasm sex. (NYDailyNews)
- Yahoo’s new CEO, Marissa Meyers, is 6 month’s pregnant. Let the unequal gender questioning begin. (Jezebel)
- On your mark, get set, screw. It’s almost time for the Olympic Village sex. (ESPN)
- Pornography in public…libraries. (NYT)
- Blessed be! The Scottish Church pushes to legalize gay marriage. (ChristianPost)
- Packing verse packing. Jonah Falcon’s penis is stopped at SFO. (SFGate)
- Chick Fil-A can suck a big, gay chicken breast. (LATimes)
- So (almost) yesterday: Statue of Liberty gives one woman orgasms. (TheSun)
- Another crazy bit O’London. ShagAGamer, for geeks (over 18) looking to get it on. (Gamasutra)
- So true, even if it’s false: The hilarious birth plan of Jamie and Jeff. (McSweeney’s) More from McSweeney’s.
Tell Me You Love Me