Monday, February 20 2012
In this week’s So Last Week: Sex News You May Have Missed the same sex marriage debate lingers on, but why does it have to? The Bloggess offers her own brand of sex advice for parents. Fleshbot gets a female CEO (go Lux go). Motherhood without marriage is the norm for women under 30 and eight sexy webcomics that may get a rise out of you.
So last week: Me and Lux Alptraum. The back of my new No! sweater. A book on ways to cook hamburger.
- The Bloggesses advice on talking sex with your kids. (TheStir)
- Your brain in lust. A wonderfully easy to understand, animated version. (ScientificAmerican)
- Maryland passes same sex marriage bill by a hair. (WashPost)
- Next, a solution to the same sex marriage debate. (NYT)
- A brother and sister get married, and later their son tweets it…and no, it’s not what you think. (NPR)
- Surrogates ARE sexual healers. (CNN)
- A new breed of porn CEO - Lux Alptraum. YAY! (Salon)
- Eight sexy webcomics to read with the door locked. (io9)
- “Motherhood without marriage has settled deeply into middle America.” (NYT)
- Relationship tips…from men. My favorite: check the prescriptions before she moves in. (homegoesstrong)
- The business of sex education. Me in Forbes! (Forbes)
Tell Me You Love Me