Monday, May 7 2012
In this week’s sex news you may have missed, pronouns predict dating success. Joe Biden is good to go on gay marriage. The Origins of Sex. The striking contrast in the urgency of treating male sexual dysfunction and enhancing female sexual pleasure. Dan Savage and vagina. It’s all so last week.
- To predict dating success, the secret’s in the pronouns. (NPR)
- Vice President Joe Biden supports marriage equality on Meet the Press. (Advocate)
- Quiet down vaginas, the boners are talking. A humorous (and serious) look at the contrast in urgency between curing male sexual dysfunction and helping women have more satisfying sexual experiences. (Jezebel)
- The origins of sex. A book and oh, so much more. (NYT)
- Arizona bans funding of planned parenthood. (CNN)
- A transgender woman murdered in Oakland and nobody makes a peep. (DailyKos)
- The flip out over Dan Savage and the bible and what’s really uncomfortable about the whole debacle. (Slate)
- On the other side of Savage love — is Dan Savage the Gay Santorum? (DailyBeast)
- 10 Lessons about the female orgasm via @mysexprofessor (Mens Health).
- Porn panic: A snarky piece on adult entertainment that asks the question, “What about vaginas, or penises? Teenage children have these things so presumably aren’t particularly traumatized by just seeing them. Is it the insertion of the penis into the vagina that causes the harm, or is it the love and care with which the insertion occurs?” (Guardian)
- Republicans — get in my vagina. #GOPVagina (Funnyordie)
Posted in seX matters, so last week by jamye on 05/7/2021 - 6:39am
Tell Me You Love Me