So Last Week 158
In this week’s sex news you may have missed, can MDMA improve your long-term love? Ed Koch is dead but his greatest failure lives on. Why some people lie about relationships. Plus, Ron Jeremy’s staying power, Amy Webb cracks the code to online dating in her book, Data: A Love Story and revenge porn. It’s all so last week.
BONUS! To get you all groomed up for Valentines Day (and smelly sexy) my friends at ProjectFIG are giving 20% off to readers of my blog all month. Use code: WAXY20 to seal the deal on this awesome deal. This is seriously the best skincare and shave gel I have ever used.
- The case for using love drugs to enhance our romantic relationships. (TheAtlantic)
- Ed Koch and the AIDS Crisis. (NYMag)
- How Ron Jeremy became an unlikely symbol of American masculinity. (Slate)
- What revenge porn tells us about sex and humiliation. (CharlieGlickman)
- Lesson of Te’o. Fact or fiction, heartbreak sucks. (LATimes)
- Fake it til you make it. Why some people lie about relationships. (YourTango)
- A call for a new conversation on marriage. Same-sex couples connect with the pro-marriage coalition. (NYT)
- Sex burns calories, but so does watching TV. (Salon)
- Expert tips for Valentines Day (the one day of the year where I think showing love is overrated). (LoveHoney)
- Hmmm..maybe there’s something to smart and logical to cracking the code of online dating. Watch Amy Webb. (ABCNews)
- Open relationships – the celebrity not-so-chic edition. (TheFrisky)
Posted by Jamye | 0 comments