So Last Week 155
In this week’s sex news you may have missed there’s lots of extra reading material on female sexuality and global conflict and if girl power makes love more confusing. Plus Lena Dunham speaks for girls, why moving on is overrated and is online dating ruining monogamy? It’s all So Last Week.
- Why female sexuality is at the heart of global conflict. (Salon) Buy: Of Virgins and Martyrs
- The audacity of Lena Dunham and her nakedness. (xojane) and congrats on your Golden Globes…you go girl!
- Is the girl powered generation confused about love? (Guardian.uk) Buy Hard to Get
- In defense of never moving on. (Jezebel)
- Online Dating and the Atlantic. A Two Piece Post: Is online dating ruining monogamy? (The Atlantic) AND The lure of online dating is not irresistible. (TheAtlantic)
- Can pornography be an catalyst for spiritual growth? (ElephantJournal)
- One study on how porn affects men has to be stopped because researchers can’t find any men who haven’t seen porn. (Mirror.uk)
- Meet the man who had sex with a dolphin, and then he decided to write a book about it. (SFWeekly) Buy: Wet Goddess
- Antivirus software pioneer and odd bird John McAfee talks money and why ugly women make for better sex. (WillametteWeek)
- Jodie Foster comes out…about being single (and more) at the Golden Globes. (Guardian.uk)
- Taylor Swift’s love life in numbers. (TheDailyBeast)